TURNING MACHINE FOR LARGE MOTOR STATOR ASSEMBLING
This machine is mainly suitable for assembly of large motor stator.
- Turning mechanism is rotated by reducer driving rotor chain.
- A mechanical limiter is set on both clockwise and counterclockwise turning positions.
- Turning stand and fixing base can be separated.
- Movable platform is pushed and pulled by hydraulic cylinder.
- It has two control modes: semi-automatic and adjustable.
|1||Max. turning load||KN||200|
|2||Max. turning torque||Nm||170000|
|5||Moving distance of transversely movable platform (hydraulic drive)||mm||1000|
|6||Moving distance of vertically movable platform (manual)||mm||100|
|7||Max. drive force of hydraulic drive cylinder||KN||100|
|8||Max. drive stroke of hydraulic drive cylinder||mm||1000|
|9||Max. drive speed||mm /s||9|
|10||Max. out speed||mm /s||20|
|11||Max. oil pressure||MPa||19|
|12||Pump station power||kW||2.2|